A fight over the anchoring of the first Keepstar in Providence Region. In the system of 3D-CQU, fleets from different alliances are colliding over the Keepstar as it onlines.
The fight can be seen live on Twitch “PROVI BLOC KEEPSTAR ANCHORING – WITH JAY AMAZINGNESS” [ stream over]
- Defending: CVA and allies – Circle-of-Two, TEST, Brave
- Attacking: Northern Coalition., Pandemic Legion, Pandemic Horde, Triumverate, LUMPY, and allies.
- 24 hours ago a Keepstar was dropped by Calette Zardina of CVA
- Local at 1600 Fight has begun, the timer is paused at the Keepstar takes some damage.
- NC/PL has moved in a Dreadnought Fleet (about 35), with support.
- Horde pulls off epic bombing run and destroys TEST’s Maelstroms
- Co2 have killed a two PL Dreads
- CVA carrier fleet is targeting and neuting the Dreadnoughts
- Battle is split between a capital fight and a battleship fight, with bombers and fast frigates picking things off around them. If NC/PL can keep their firepower (Dreads) on the field, they will take down the Keepstar.
- C02 drops Dreads. It’s a capital ship brawl
- Triumvirate drops Dreads. Counter
- Pandemic Legion moves into the capital fight with T3 Cruisers.
- Local is over 2,000 Fighters.
- Dreads from PL and NC continue to enter the fight. They appear to have the upper hand unless CVA can counter. Keepstar is 7 minutes from safety, but the timer has stopped counting down. Scan of Capitals on field
- Triumverate, NC, PL wrecking Co2 Dreadnoughts. Dread Brawl
- CVA drops Dreads to help C02.
- Still no sign of supercapital ships.
- Bombing runs continue to try to tilt the scales. NC/PL and friends are pounding Co2 and CVA. TEST battleship fleet was killed earlier.
- Imperium is using a Claw fleet of interceptors to volley logistic ships.
- Horde executes another epic bomb run
- NC concentrates of locking down C02 Dreads and killing Abbadon Battleships. NC/PL have the upper hand. This looks bad for CVA’s Keepstar.
- Reinforcement fleets are forming for multiple alliances.
- CVA FC Jin’taan’s Abbadon fleet was bombed dead as they landed to brawl.
- TEST 50 man fleet positions itself to intercept NC/PL reinforcement fleets.
- Local at 2,400
- CVA reinforces with 100 Cerberus fleet
- Co2 reinforces with 200 Protues fleet
- Co2 Dread fleet is dead
- Local down to 1600
- Keepstar at 7m 16s – not ticking down. Damage being applied, but at 72% structure
- Booshers taking apart NC T3 fleet
- Keepstar down to 50% structure
- TiDi has gone away with 1270 in local
- It appears the Keepstar’s fate is sealed. No sign of further escalation from defenders. It’s a slow grind down to zero hull. Providence will lose its first Keepstar attempt at the hands of NC/PL with help from Triumvirate, Guardians and LUMPY.
- Keepstar at 18% structure, dropping fast now.
- Destruction of CVA’s Keepstar in 3D-CQU is imminent.
This Keepstar was not noticed by NC/PL until TEST pinged for it. That communication alerted attackers that it existed and calls to action were sent out to gather.
This fight came down to NC/PL Dreads being helped by Triumvirate. Horde had some great bomb runs that took out TEST and CVA battleship fleets. Co2’s escalation was cut off by Triumvirate dropping Dreads.
- NC/PL subcaps stay on field as the Dreadnoughts extract. Standard operating procedure.
- NC T3’s freefire on Imperium Claws as they prepare to leave system. After large fights, small ships try to pick off ships that are left behind.
- Multiple fleets are extracting from system. Stragglers are being shot.
- Imperium Claws and NC T3’s collide exiting at F-YH5B gate, 10 or so Claws are destroyed.
- NC FC Vince Draken is killed after jumping into Imperium Claws in F-YH5B. NC fleet tries to save him but shoots him instead to get on the expensive killmail (a tradition). His wreck is looted by his guys (for safe keeping).
- NC Legions move together as a heavily armored unit, while Imperium Claw Interceptors are trying to snipe stragglers. Each gate is contested, with some NC Legions getting picked off in the process. This is typical after-action behavior that is done to menace tired players trying to get home.
- No other reports…
–Transmission Ends —