CCP Fozzie released some information related to potential changes ear marked for the December patch. You can read the details in this dev post.
CPP Fozzie has asked for feedback in three different forum threads.
The main post thread will serve as the discussion on the planned jump changes.
The forums post on an Increase in liquid ozone required to build fuel blocks and Reduction in the volume of T2 intermediate materials are out there for players to join the conversation.
- Fuel usage goes up by 100% in all Capital Ships apart from Black Ops, which go up by 56%
- Reduction in Jump Fatigue Cap by 20% and max red timer to 9.6 hours
- Increase in LO doubling the amount of LO required, and increasing the Heavy Water and Isotope use for fuel blocks
- 80% reduction in volume of Intermediate materials used in T2
- Mention of long term goal of making major changes to the way jump fatigue works
Update: After a few hours of feedback, Fozzie has announced some further changes to the changes.
We are adding another set of tweaks to this package to bring back most of the fuel bay size benefits while preserving our key goals:
Further reduction in isotope volume by 40% (to 0.03m3)
+20% increase in jump freighter fuel bay volumes
These changes are because they “agree with one of the major points many of you are bringing forward: that the removal of the extra jumps before refueling feels too painful after a few weeks of time with the post-Lifeblood status quo.”