Legacy SOTA – War in Immensea

Rhivre 2018-06-18

At 20:00 EVE Time on June 18, Legacy Coalition held a State of The Alliance in advance of the onlining of a Keepstar in Immensea.

Vily explained to members that while they have been moving back into the system of U-Q over the weekend from Provi, their enemies (SkillUrself and VOLTA) have moved into Y-F in Immensea. On top of this movement, they have also heard that Fraternity will be staging from either that system, or the Winter Coalition Keepstar in EIH. There is also a coordinated movement by the standard enemies of Legacy; Tri, Red Menace, Lumpy “the entirety of the East, effectively”, as well as potential support from PL and NCdot. While Vily feels that PL and NC. will not bring supers down to the region, they will provide support.

As such, he says that Legacy have to treat the threat as the threat that it is, which is a serious threat to their sovereignty in Immensea, and by extension, the rest of Legacy-held space. The forces they face are significant, and have just come out of a campaign where they used those forces to kill off the Drone Region Federation (DRF). Because of this, Legacy felt the need to deploy a Keepstar in Immensea to shore up their defensive capabilities in the area.

Legacy felt the need to do this for 3 reasons. Firstly, they wish to give a clear statement of intent in Immensea. Secondly, they want to be able to defend in Immensea without putting themselves at risk every time they have to move in and out of the area, and finally, they are going to restage the majority of the coalition to the Keepstar.

The Keepstar offers Legacy significant control of Immensea. Without the ranges from the Keepstar, they would be looking at another midpoint to be in a position to make progress against SkillUrself and allies. They would also not be in a position to support their allies in the area.

Vily stresses that there is not any choice for Legacy in this. If they do not move to Immensea, their enemies will slowly kill off allies and take sov. He says the invading forces would “carve Immensea out from under us” and would then move the border from Immensea to Impass. That is not something Legacy can allow to happen, for obvious reasons.

Therefore, Legacy will do a hard deployment to the newly-onlined Keepstar in DY-P7Q, and put a line in the sand.

Vily then moves onto broad descriptions of the war strategy. The overarching plan is to not make it a nice war for their enemies. DRF fed them a supercap kill per day for 6 months, and that makes the game a lot of fun for people.

He says Legacy will not feed them, or encourage them. They will feed them nothing but death, boredom and blueballs. If the enemies want to stay in Immensea, they can continue “enjoying” that.

The overriding principle in the war is to ruin their enemies day, to kill their shit, and to make living next door to Legacy uncomfortable.

Vily wants their members to bring Titans, Supers, Carriers, FAX, Carriers, Battleships, Dreads, Carriers, Recons and more Carriers. In case you hadn’t noticed, Legacy appear to want to use large forces of Carriers to win this campaign.

He praises their enemy for being “significantly better than PL”. While the enemy does not have the numbers or assets that PL have, the hostile FCs are more capable, and, with their supers they will create some tricky situations that Legacy will have to find a way to win against.

He expects the narrative from the enemies to be that Legacy outnumber them 10 to 1, and that this is definitely true for subcap fleets. Hopefully, Legacy will outnumber them every fight in subcaps. However, he does not think that they outnumber them in caps or supers by that much, if at all. So, it will be up to everyone in the coalition to send a message to them, and be on the ball and ready to fight.

Progodlegend then takes the floor to discuss fleet comps. He says that the key thing for Legacy will be having super tight fleet comps, because with Titans and supers, they are able to take out subcaps easily. So, the best way to fight this is to have lots of fleets with different types of ship, and lots of each type.

He expects them to be up against 100 or more titans, where XIX faced only 80 on their ill-fated move op, but based on everything he has seen them do in the past few months, he thinks Legacy have a good shot at beating them. He explains that battles come down to who is the most prepared, and the XIX welp shows what happens when you are not prepared, so they need to get in position, do everything that they have been talking about, and then they will come out on top.

Should any of you wish to listen to the direct audio, you can find it at this soundcloud. Just as a note, there is a small gap that occurs between three minute thirty second and five minute marks, supposedly due to a small issue with the TEST mumble.

Comments

• a simple merc

Now we sound the drum’s of war………

June 19, 2018 at 1:43 pm
  • Moomin Amatin

The caution exercised by The Legacy in the threat being posed by the “totally not panfam entities” is completely justified imho. We have seen some really rather pathetic attempts at guiding a narrative of hate again The Legacy coming from the normal PanFam mouthpieces. “The Legacy should defend Provi” or “The Legacy are invading Immensea” are so mind numbingly shallow that such proponents should be ashamed of themselves.

The dismantling of the DRF by PanFam was well executed in the main. Especially as the DRF were paying elements of PanFam to “protect” their former empire. But PanFam are going to try the same tactic on The Legacy. The Legacy I would hope do not have the short lived memories that some are inclined to hold. The Legacy knows that PanFam as a whole are not to be trusted. Just look into the recent past as how trusting PanFam has worked out for those entities inclined to do so.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out. But until the PanFam capital fleet is moved down this will not erupt into a major war. If handled well it could easily be compared to when earlier this year Co2 declared war on The Imperium. We all know how that worked out.

June 19, 2018 at 2:35 pm
    • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

Do you really think that The Panfam capital fleet has to be moved down to The South for this to be an all out war? Do you think that the current entities attacking are not capable of engaging The Legacy in war, The Moomin?

June 19, 2018 at 3:38 pm
      • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

How very dishonest and bias of you. Just check Dotlan for a more honest approach. Let’s take the system http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/DY-P7Q for instance. That is right, owned by Test since February this year.

Did Fraternity declare war on Test? Is the leader of Fraternity on really good terms with Grath from PL? Is CPA of Triumvirate really good friends with Vince Draken of NC? I could go on but to do so seems somewhat futile as the point is well made.

The Legacy will do just fine I reckon all the time they take the PanFam pet threat seriously, which they are.

But to answer your questions in a more pointed manner.

PanFam have been creating a narrative against The Legacy, especially Test. That is very apparent to even the most casual of Redditors.

Yes the PanFam supers and titans would need to come down to offer a serious threat against The Legacy. The Legacy has already shown willingness to use capitals and they have not been completely terrible when doing so.

I said major war. Such as The Fountain War or The Halloween War or The Casino War. There are some that declare war on The Imperium all the time. Now they may consider it a war but for The Imperium it is simply a nice way to train up new FCs. Weird that you should attempt to twist my words to support your own view. Especially from someone claiming to have no bias.

Speaking of bias that piece you did on The Judge was as funny as hell. Probably the most bias piece I have seen in ages. “This person who played the game within the rules and that we have no concrete evidence of vote rigging, which is also within the rules anyway, is totally a bad person. Also when we were offered to check certain facts we declined to as it would not support the narrative we are pushing.”.

The sooner Sister Bliss realises what a tool you are the better imho.

I look forward to your reply where you try to perpetuate real life attacks against me and tell me how I feel. Like you do in game.

June 19, 2018 at 5:48 pm
        • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

Thanks for getting back to me, The Moomin.

I also checked The Dotlan and I saw that much of The Immensea is controlled by alliances hostile to The Legacy. Surely one system isn’t representative?

Do you that The Eastern Bloc doesn’t pose a big enough threat to The Legacy, then?

I fail to see how the fact that we ran an article on The Judge buying the votes ties into The Legacy and The Eastern Bloc are at war.

I doubt The Sister Bliss even knows who I am, less so given that I’m not in his alliance.

I don’t believe I’ve ever spoken to you in game? At least not knowingly.

June 19, 2018 at 11:28 pm
          • dnara Curt Adrano

Eastern bloc? More like Northern proxy…What will be interesting is if all out war breaks out and the Imperium backs legacy which they should (them being the only non northern affiliated/aligned entity in the game besides the Imperium themselves) does that mean the association and friendship between Red Menace and Imperium ends? Does Imperium strip Period Basis from them?

June 19, 2018 at 11:39 pm
          • Erick Asmock Curt Adrano

The Moomin is The Word.

June 20, 2018 at 1:42 am
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

Here we go again. It should be of no surprise to anyone that you developed your craft at EN24 under the guiding hand of Seraph and Johann.

You said “Well, to be fair, The Legacy was putting pressure on The Immensea. Do you really believe that is just narrative, The Moomin?”. To which I showed that Test had a presence in Immensea since February 2018 at least. I also stated that Frat declared war on The Legacy. Additionally I remarked on the very public relationships between PanFam core and Winter Coalition and the HRE. So who owned Immensea in the not so distant past? Were these people allied in any way to The Legacy? Who really is the aggressor in Immensea? Because it sure as hell does not look like The Legacy. They seem to be taking a defensive action just as they should.

Of course the “Eastern Bloc” presents a threat. You do realise how many characters that collective contains? I think that Fraternity is near 5k members alone. This is why I agree with the stance that The Legacy is taking. But to call The Legacy the aggressor here is simply nonsense and you would have to question the integrity of any party suggesting that.

My comment about your The Judge story was based on your pretence of not being bias. That whole piece is bias and I would say that your comments here also are bias. Yet like others you then try to claim to have some higher standard. Even the title of your piece on The Judge shows that you have no actual proof, yet you still ran the story. So why did you write a piece on The Judge? Did someone instruct you to? Because I could easily write a piece on their being “high confidence” that you RMT and are a member of a hate group. Would that qualify as accurate, fair and balanced news for you? Could you then say I was still “focused on facts”?

My apologies then as I was informed by someone who is normally very good with such things that you were. The good name of The Initiative remains untainted. Huzzah!

So do you deny ever speaking to me? Do you deny your part in the attacks conducted by EN24 against me? As I seem to remember you were an editor at that time and also contacted me via discord to continue the harassment. Are these lies I am telling here? Will you offer a response that is “focused on facts”?

June 20, 2018 at 7:23 am
          • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

Thanks for getting back to me, again, The Moomin.

I’m curious as to whether you would prefer for us to discuss the various ad hominems that you are throwing about wildly, or the actual matter at hand?

Do you believe that there was no possible scenario where The Legacy was preparing to invade The Immensea because they have owned one single system on their border for a few months? Not even by placing their allies “The Seventh Estate” there?

Are you referring to nearly year old conversations where you and Seraph called each other names while arguing about the merits, or supposed lack thereof, of The Goons?

June 20, 2018 at 7:53 am
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

What ad hominems are you referring to exactly? Because I have only stated things that have happened and asked some questions. Are you trying to deflect here?

How much of Immensea has been owned by The Legacy members and for how long? It is very hard to invade a region that you already live in – lol. If you truly believe that The Legacy have only owned 1 system in Immensea then you are beyond hope.

The Winter Coalition and the HRE are the ones who have declared their intent and The Legacy have reacted to it. So why are you so desperate to paint The Legacy as the aggressor here?

I was referring to the multiple articles from EN24 that made personal attacks on me. The one where EN24 published a supposed apology and sacked Seraph over it. You played a part in that, do you now deny it?

There I answered all of your questions I think but for some odd reason you have dodged all of mine. Any reason for that?

June 20, 2018 at 9:51 am
          • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

Thanks for replying, The Moomin.

An ad hominem is where you attack the character of the person you are debating a point with instead of the actual point. For instance, you’re jumping to criticise me for working at an organisation that I no longer work for, and over an argument that you had with The Seraph a year ago. Please forgive me, The Moomin, if I’d prefer not to comment on something, seemingly irrelevant to the discussion, that I have separated myself from.

Do you believe that only The Legacy members live in The Immensea? Can you not see the large The Eastern Bloc presence which they have been fighting with? It’s there, on Dotlan.

Do you believe that prior to The Eastern Bloc announcing their intent to invade The Legacy, that The Legacy wasn’t ramping up pressure and placing their allies in The Immensea?

June 20, 2018 at 10:08 am
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

You position yourself as some sort of neutral news source and yet there appears to be an agenda of sorts as you cherry pick “facts” to support your position. That was the case with The Judge story and is also the case with your claim of The Legacy being the aggressor in Immensea. Not sure how or why you consider that an ad hominem attack on my part. As for your part in the EN24 attacks on me, are you saying that you were not party to those at all? Because I have logs that show that you were. I do appreciate that you do not want these aired in public though as it undermines the “new you”.

I never said that only The Legacy reside in Immensea. What I was saying is that The Legacy have had a significant presence in Immensea and have for some time. In addition to this the WC and HRE have stated their intent with regards to The Legacy. It was not the other way around. So yet again how is it possible for The Legacy to be the aggressor in a region they have occupied for some time? Especially when the other parties have declared their hostile intent towards The Legacy.

I look forward to your answers and I trust that yet again I have answered all of yours.

June 20, 2018 at 10:34 am
          • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

I’m a bit confused, The Moomin. As I said before, I do not want to discuss any ad hominems you are levelling.

I agree that The Eastern Bloc has definitely taken aggressive stance. However, to paint The Legacy as some sort of victim that was simply living in Immensea seems odd, no? Surely both sides have been heading for war for a while now? It’s not like either is claiming innocence?

June 20, 2018 at 11:04 am
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

They are not ad hominems when they are factually true. If you care to dispute a particular point you are welcome to do so. If I am shown to be wrong I am always happy to concede the point, unlike other commentators I could mention.

WC and HRE have tried to position themselves as “fighting the big blue donut”. All the while being supported by the largest blue donut in the game.

WC and HRE have made the choice to go for The Legacy. This should not be in dispute as there has been quite a bit about this in the past months already. At no point have I claimed The Legacy to be a “victim”. To say such a thing is fundamentally dishonest. What I have said is that The Legacy are responding to a openly hostile entity.

So when you state “Well, to be fair, The Legacy was putting pressure on The Immensea.” it is not accurate at all. The Legacy was already residing in Immensea. WC and HRE are the ones that were applying pressure. WC and HRE could just have easily gone north if they truly wanted to fight the big blue donut. But oddly enough they chose not to. If WC and HRE had gone north then I suspect The Legacy would have no issue with them at all.

Finally there is a vast amount of space that is not being optimised. It is being touted as renter space. As I have said before, now is a great time for any organisation willing to put in the effort to take space.

June 20, 2018 at 11:29 am
          • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

The Moomin, you have to understand that ad hominems can be as true or as false as you like them, it doesn’t change the fact that you are using ad hominems.

The Legacy don’t own all of The Immensea, and have understandably fought and applied pressure to the groups that move in, just as said groups have also done. This has been part of a wider escalation of tensions leading to war in the East. Am I wrong?

June 20, 2018 at 11:44 am
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

When a person is positioning themselves as a honest and neutral observer and yet putting forward an inaccurate and biased position any counter does not specifically equate to an ad hominem.

At no point have I or anyone else said that The Legacy own all of Immensea. The Legacy do however have a significant stake in Immensea, not just a single system as you were suggesting.

The so called pressure you keep going on about is simply The Legacy taking a defensive stance as they should. Especially when their hostiles have openly declared their intent against The Legacy.

If the WC and HRE want to move into Querious or Fountain what do you think would be the response of The Imperium? If hostiles are setting up to attack you then it is only reasonable that you limit or remove their ability to do so.

So in your original position you are completely wrong. It was never The Legacy driving this conflict. They are simply responding to a threat.

June 20, 2018 at 12:41 pm
          • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

Saying a person’s statement doesn’t count because of supposed biases is a prime example of an ad hominem, The Moomin. :facepalm:

You think The Legacy deploying with the announced intention to take the whole of The Immensea doesn’t amount to an invasion? You think there was no build up in pressure from both sides to that point?

Are The Querious and The Fountain not entirely owned by The Imperium and entities friendly to them, though? They can’t invade their own space.

June 20, 2018 at 5:37 pm
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

Are you sure about that?

“ad hominem – directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.”

The position you are maintaining is one of neutrality. Yet the observations and statements you make are riddled with bias. That is not an ad hominem dear I am afraid.

The Legacy deploying to a system they own in a region that they have significant holdings to respond to hostile activity is not an act of outright aggression. It is a prudent defensive move.

You have finally got this? The Legacy own a fair chunk of Immensea. They live there and have for some time. As you rightly point out “they can’t invade their own space”. Well done you as it seems that some progress is being made.

June 20, 2018 at 6:11 pm
          • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

The Moomin, my position is that there have been escalating tensions in The Immensea between two different forces which both occupy space there. They have both placed pressure on that space and made attempts to fill the power vacuum. For some reason you have insisted some sort of aggressor/defender roles here as if both sides weren’t looking for war, and for control of The Immensea, from the start.

My person is that of someone with no horse in this race. Yet you try and impose some sort of supposed bias upon me because I’m not jumping to agree with your narrative?

June 20, 2018 at 8:29 pm
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

“Well, to be fair, The Legacy was putting pressure on The Immensea.”

These are your words as a supposed neutral observer. So let’s put them to the test, pun most definitely intended.

The Legacy were already in Immensea. Fraternity declared war on The Legacy but then struck a deal. Once the DRF was picked apart by PanFam pets then Test were back on the menu. Especially after the humiliation PL suffered in Providence. Shit posts were made to Reddit about stuff The Legacy failed at or should have done by PL shills. WC and HRE declare their intent to go for The Legacy. The Legacy responds with a SOTA and deploys to defend.

You laughably talk about a power vacuum when renting is rife in the north and east. Vast swathes of space are left unfilled. Anyone who has even spent the smallest amount of time over that way can attest to that.

You have a horse in this race and you know it. Additionally I have no issue with a counter argument, even one as weak as yours. But for you to claim some sort of impartiality is one of the funniest things I have read. Check back to the top of this comment to see your own words should you have any doubt about your own bias.

June 20, 2018 at 10:26 pm
          • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

But The Fraternity were already in The Immensea as well. What do you mean? Both sides want to invade the rest of Immensea. There’s not much else to it.

You think areas which are being rented are a vacuum and unfilled? There is a power vacuum in Immensea where both sides want influence but neither have enough of it.

What does Provi have to about this? Who is criticising The Legacy here?

I take it with each reply you’re just going to keep throwing a few sentences of ad hominems at me?

June 22, 2018 at 6:48 pm
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

So are you saying that Fraternity did not declare war on Test? Because they sure as hell did. So who would be the aggressor in that instance?

Frat made a deal to stop hostilities as they were worried they were about to get their shit pushed in. But once Frat allies were freed up from the DRF stuff guess what? That is right Test were back on the menu again.

Your so called power vacuum is your own personal opinion. You have not provided any numbers to support your argument at all. Therefore it is a subjective position and not an objective one. This means that your opinion without being substantiated by facts is quite definitely bias.

You will have to be clearer with your question on Provi as it is not clear. As for the criticism of The Legacy, well that is simple, PanFam and their agents as has been seen on Reddit.

As already mentioned it is not an ad hominem if that is the platform being stood on. You are here from the NER and have shouted a lot about how terrible all other Eve News sites are for not being factual and honest. Yet in your comments you are not factual and honest. That is not an ad hominem dear but simply a statement of fact.

Perhaps it would be better to use another example for you. Imagine a politician that was running for office on a platform of honesty and anti-corruption. They were then found to be dishonest and corrupt. Would mentioning that they are dishonest and corrupt be an ad hominem or would it simply be a statement of fact?

June 23, 2018 at 8:20 am
          • Curt Adrano Moomin Amatin

Declaring war, and two sides wanting to invade each other’s space is pretty aggressive. I agree, The Moomin.

Do you not think that both sides were previously occupied with other conflicts right before the invasion?

Yeah, I’d definitely get some more info/research before putting out an article on the power plays that were being made in The Immensea. For a Disqus conversation with The Moomin, though? I cba.

I haven’t said other Eve news sites were terrible. Wut.

I’m not even running for anything though? I’m not having this conversation with you based on the merits of either of our characters, simply the points we’re trying to make.

June 23, 2018 at 10:53 am
          • Moomin Amatin Curt Adrano

Frat declared war on Test, not the other way around. So the conflict was far from mutual. Test put Frat into a position where Frat backed down and an agreement was made. Test then went off to Provi. Meanwhile WC and HRE were formed. The DRF were dismantled and the WC and HRE were part of that. Once the DRF were out of the way then WC and HRE started to look at The Legacy again. Weird huh? To make it clear the WC and HRE declared their intent and The Legacy responded to that with their SOTA.

Interesting how you say that you “cba”. I made a comment on an article here. Mine was a more informed comment imho than the one you made. You clearly state that The Legacy is the aggressor here in your own comment.

You have positioned yourself as being a neutral party when it comes to reporting and commentary on Eve. You did that, not me. So when you make an uniformed and un-researched comment, as you did, then I for one will have to question that position.

From your own site “Over nearly a decade of existence, EVE media sites have struggled to provide regular, consistent and objective information to their readers.”. Well that does not seem like you are singing their praises either.

Now read the very last paragraph and try to understand the words “example” and “imagine”. Do feel free to let me know how you get on.

June 23, 2018 at 2:01 pm
          • Lord_Hikan Curt Adrano

Legacy entities entered Immensea as a result of RMC moving their after invading catch, Legacy did not want them close to them at the time.

During RMC’s dying moments of Immensea and tenerifis ownership they handed as much sov as they could off to eastern-bloc entities to secure their survival and to also position an entity who could fight Legacy within said region

June 20, 2018 at 10:56 am
          • Curt Adrano Lord_Hikan

That’s interesting. Do you think they wouldn’t have moved on Immensea if RMC hadn’t moved there?

June 20, 2018 at 11:47 am
          • Lord_Hikan Curt Adrano

We had no intention of moving in there before FCON fell and RMC took their place, We could not allow RMC to continue sitting on out borders unchecked after a prior invasion into catch.

June 23, 2018 at 7:53 pm
  • Eli

Since we’ve never not been at peace with PanFam (technically, as far as I’m aware, we’re still at war with them since The Casino war, as that was never completely resolved), does that mean we get to smash PanFam in the face in Immensea too or will this continue to be ‘war by proxy’? Moomin is right, if NC.Fam (because let us face facts, PL’s days as an elite fighting force is over) bring the big caps, I’m pretty sure that gives us the ‘right’ or excuse to engage them on a major scale. They know they cannot win if it came down to a NC.Fam vs. Imperium super war, so that’s why they’re unlikely going to goad us into another major war. That said, you must admit, their toadies have already created enormous numbers of enemies in the East (DRF + legacy+ provi bloc). In the meantime, GOTG continue to failscade in the north against Imperium sigs and squads.

The way I see things, The Legacy will more than likely smack NC.Fam’s toadies in the face and finally send the remnants of The Vanguard coalition running but it’ll be a bloody fight that’s for sure.

June 20, 2018 at 4:50 am
  • theseconddavid

The only chance TAPI has is with goon backing. They have hoovered up garbage tier corps from all over the game. They are a paper tiger that will fall like DRF without 40,000 goons to back them.

June 20, 2018 at 9:24 am
    • Moomin Amatin theseconddavid

Weird as I see it that WC and HRE only have a chance with the backing of PanFam. As for any involvement from The Imperium, well PanFam are our forever enemies and it is rare that we will not take up an opportunity to hinder their plans.

I would even go so far to say that the real paper tiger left now is PanFam. They control far more space than they need. So the surplus is rented out. The recent performance of PanFam is also somewhat lacking.

June 20, 2018 at 10:54 am
      • theseconddavid Moomin Amatin

Let’s look at TAPIs recent war results. Took Providence stations from PL. Abandoned DRF to be shat on by the Eastern Bloc. Abandoned Fcon to get shat on by Tri. Didn’t bother to show up for PGLs $1,000,000 keepstar fight. Got CO2 sov gifted to them thanks to the Judge. Got the south gifted to them thanks to DRF, Tri, and FCon. Got kicked out of the north by Panfam. Joined in on dogpiling goons in world war bee. Got gifted some sov in wicked Creek. Abandoned brave to get shat on by PL in catch.

Yes. They deffinately have the competence to take on the eastern Bloc.

June 20, 2018 at 11:43 am
        • Moomin Amatin theseconddavid

I am more than happy to let WC, HRE and The Legacy work it out between themselves. Whether or not The Imperium or PanFam let them is a different matter.

The fate of FCON is entirely upon them. Just as the fate of Co2 was. To use the rest of The Legacy as an excuse for the failings of Co2 and FCON just seems odd.

If I had 1 ISK for every time Piggles said something and then did not do it I would be the richest person in Eve.

I think that The Legacy has recovered and grown well since they realised that PanFam are not their friends. So I do have faith that they will perform well. It could easily be said that my faith is misplaced but I am hopeful as what Eve really needs is more power blocs and not less.

June 20, 2018 at 12:52 pm
        • Lets look at each of your points:

* Took Providence stations from PL – Yep seems like a win! broke PL and prevented them from contesting (also tried to help CVA in the first place but its hard when the person you are protecting can’t help themselves)

* Abandoned DRF to be shat on by the Eastern Bloc – Wasn’t actually asked to help DRF and assumed the largest Super Force in the galaxy would be better prepared to fight

* Abandoned Fcon to get shat on by Tri – Nope, was fully involved in the fight, but again if an entity 2 regions over doesnt actually want to fight you can’t do defensive work on their behalf

* Didn’t bother to show up for PGLs $1,000,000 keepstar fight – Why would they? Its half a galaxy away and nothing to do with them?

* Got CO2 sov gifted to them thanks to the Judge – Nope, Legacy was already winning the war, was taking space from Co2 and was killing pos’s and citadels on the KS grid, along with several notable big fights/wins. The Judge disbanded Co2 and then Legacy entosised all their sov in a single day once Co2 ran away

* Got the south gifted to them thanks to DRF, Tri, and FCon – sort of, fought for the south and kicked stainwagon’s teeth in. After the first big fight TRI fucked off and the only people that hung around were Fcon.

* Got kicked out of the north by Panfam – Yup, can’t argue

* Joined in on dogpiling goons in world war bee – yup and alongside MoA were ironically one of the most active/dangerous groups in that war

* Got gifted some sov in wicked Creek – Yup, although at this point you are really stretching things, this was over 4 years ago now

Sorry if i have ruined your really well thought out points there

June 21, 2018 at 8:38 am
          • theseconddavid Mipps

Nope, you admitted my points were all correct, so no harm done.

June 21, 2018 at 9:22 am